The torment of Psoriasis is almost unbearable. Below are some tips that may be helpful that you can do in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Mix one cup of oatmeal into your warm bath and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Then gently towel off and apply a good skin moisturizer.
2. Apple cider Vinegar:
- Mix one tablespoon of organic vinegar containing the mother in a glass of water and drink once daily preferable first think after you awake in the mornings.
- You can also mix together one part vinegar and three parts water and make a soaking compress to drape over the affected
3. Epsom Salt:
- Add two cups Epsom Salts to a warm bath and soak for 15 to 20 minutes gently towel off and moisturize skin.
4. Olive Oil:
- Apply warm olive oil to the affected area several times daily. You my also add two drops of calendula oil and one drop of oregano oil to one cup of olive oil and apply to the affected area.
5. Ice Pack:
- Wrap ice cubes in a towel or special medical ice pack. Apply several times daily to flareups for relief. We think this is probably the least effective of the ten relief suggestions.
- Garlic is another useful remedy for psoriasis due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties plus it helps to prevent infections. Mix equal amounts of garlic oil and aloe vera gel. Apply to the affected area and let set for 15 to 20 minutes rinse and gently towel off. Apply a good skin moisturizer or Aloe gel.
- Make a paste of turmeric and water apply to the skin and cover with gauze. Leave overnight and rinse upon awaking . Repeat for several nights until flareup has diminished.
- Apply 2% Licorice gel to affected area several times a day until the affected area has cleared.
- Boil two teaspoons of dried licorice root in six cups of water, and then let it simmer for about 40 minutes. Cool and strain the solution. Dip a washcloth in this solution and use it as a compress a few times daily.
9. Aloe Vera:
- Rub gel from aloe plant onto skin until completely absorbed. Repeat several times a day until symptoms diminish.
- Apply Glycerin liberally to the skin several times daily. Repeat as needed.
While these methods may work to varying degrees of effectiveness…..
Puriya cream will relieve your symptoms and return you to your daily routine fast!!!!!
Not finding what you’re looking for click on one of the selections below for more great options